Grade My Cards
Accurate - Consistent - Reliable
How do I submit cards for Grade My Cards grading?
One of the basic features of Grade My Cards
is ease of use. There are no clubs. You are not asked to send in twenty card
lots to get the lowest level of service. Everyone can be a part of Grade My
Submission forms are available as follows:
They can be downloaded or printed out online from this web site.
Submission forms are also available in Sports Card Digest magazines.
Here are the steps to send cards:
1. Obtain a Submission form from this web site or in our SCD magazines.
2. Enter all of the information required. Do not write in the box marked "Grade My Cards use only". Instructions for each section are linked to the sub form on the web page.
3. Make sure you have the current Grading, Shipping and insurance costs. You may do this by the web page or by calling 215-634-8238 and selecting the relating option.
4. Package your cards. For the safety of your cards, We recommends that each card be submitted in a 3"x4" plastic top loader similar to Ultra Pro. The top loaders you choose must be sturdy enough to protect your card. WE DO NOT ACCEPT HARD CARD SAVER ACRYLIC SCREW-DOWN OR SNAP TYPE HOLDERS. Please do not tape over the top of the top loader. We do not return the holders you used to ship your cards in.
Place the cards in as small a box as is practical to prevent shifting and possible damage. Use bubble wrap or some packing material to protect the cards.
BE SURE TO ENCLOSE THE SUBMISSION FORM - Retain a copy for your records
To validate the turnaround guarantee, the words, "2 DAYS", "5 DAYS", or "10 DAYS" or their abbreviations MUST be clearly marked on the outside packaging.
5. Choose a form of payment, check, money order or credit card. (Please do not
6. Ship all cards to: Grade My Cards 1606 N. Front St Philadelphia, PA 19122
7. Please call Grade My Cards if you need any help 419-704-5866
8. Customer will Not be contacted when your cards arrive. You may Email or Call us to see if we received your cards. In most cases, after we receive your cards, it usually only takes us up to 2 business days to grade, seal & re-ship your cards back to you. If you pay by check or money order, we reserve the right to hold order until payment clears.
*Remember the FAQ can answer most questions you may have.
1. Ship all cards "signature required"
2. Have I complete the SUBMISSION FORM?
3. Am I using the current grading service costs? The web site is the most current!
3. Have I packaged my cards as Grade My Cards suggested?.
4. Am I sending cards Grade My Cards will not grade?
5. Have I included all of the cards I listed?
6. Have I included full payment?
E-Mail Us !!!
© Grade My Cards All rights reserved. Other names and logos are trademarks of their respective companies.